It is essential to know about the air conditioner filter size chart because it is one of the most important parts of the AC unit, but unfortunately not all the people knew about it. Today we will share about it and we hope you will get what you are looking for about this topic. So, check the information at the article below.
What is the “air conditioner filter”?
Before knowing about the air conditioner filter size chart, it is also important to know about what is the definition of the air conditioner filter. We knew that AC is the useful unit for many modern homes. On its part, there is a part that is called the filter. In addition, the filters are so important to have the proper and smooth functioning of the air conditioning system. The filters on an air conditioner will keep the dust out of the home and at last it will create the clean and cool air as well.
How to clean the air conditioner filters?
Because the filter has an important role, it is recommended to clean the filters continuously and in the right way. However, how to clean the part properly? Here are some tips that you can note:
- You can wash the filters in the warm water or vacuum it. If the filters are too dirty, you can add the mild household detergent in the water
- To remove the odor, you can run the little baking soda water over the filter before you rinse it.
- The filters cannot be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Make sure that the filters are completely dry before you install it again
- Don’t use the AC unit until the filters are installed again on the air conditioner properly.
Make sure that you read the guide book or the manual users for removing and installing the filters or the other parts of the air conditioner.
It is better to clean the filter for 30 days up to 90 days and it depends on the type and the efficiency of your filters.
The Air Conditioner Filter Size Chart
In fact, the air conditioner filter size is varied based on the brands of the AC unit itself. That is why; the air conditioner filter size chart is also different between a brand and the others. The example of the chart is shown in the top part of this article above. However, we will give some useful tips for you in order to measure the air conditioner filter size as follows:
- Measure the length (L) and the width (W) of the filters
- Measure the depth
- And then, put those measurements together. The measurements are LxWxD
The actual size of the filters or the filters’ true dimension can be 19.5” x 19.5” x2.5”. The nominal size or the rounded numbers used by the manufacturers are 20” x 20” x 1”.
Those are the information about the air conditioner filter size chart that we can share. We hope you get what you ahepare looking for in this article.